The Nintendo 3DS still has over a month to go before its release but that doesn’t stop the developers from wanting to show off their latest games. More details. and screen shots, after the jump.
The legend of the samurai comes to life like never before with immersive battles featuring 3D graphics
SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles takes the fan favorite series into uncharted territory with 3D graphics and new gameplay improvements that will bring this franchise to the next level.
In the game, players will be able to change control between four different warriors on the fly, easily switching between characters by touching the Nintendo 3DS touch panel. Teamwork is a key focal point of the game, as the secret to success lies in positioning your team on the battlefield wisely. There are also friendship levels between the various characters that will ultimately guide where the story goes and how battles play out, so helping others has its rewards.
SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles is set to help usher in the Nintendo 3DS by providing tactical action like you’ve never seen! Through deep combat, multiple branching storylines and a living 3D battlefield, the legend of the samurai lives on…
- Control the Battlefield: As general, you have complete control over the tide of battle. Choose and switch between four strategically placed warriors on the battlefield as the situation dictates. With this much control over your army, there is no war you cannot win…
- Experience a New Tale of a Classic Era: Players can play through classic history, through a story taking place in the epic Warring States period of Japan. During their battles and interactions, players will form bonds with historical figures that will open new scenarios, forging their own unique story.
- Connect with Other Players: Through StreetPass Mode you can form an army of four warriors and have them fight with armies of other players who you pass by in real life. Depending on how many times you battle, and your results, you can win new items.
- Morale and Friendship: Take care of your comrades, and they’ll take care of you. As you complete specific missions on each battlefield, you will lower the enemy morale making them easier to conquer. Using some warriors more than others, and how you interact with characters, will affect your friendship with particular characters and open up new endings for the game and unique cutscene interactions.
- 3D Graphics Make Battles Come Alive: Thanks to the 3D capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS, players will experience a living battlefield like none they’ve ever seen. Gorgeous graphics and stunning 3D effects will immerse you in the world of the samurai.
And here are the latest screen shots: